Thursday, June 25, 2015

No Edge

The S&P is trading in a way that I can define no edge at the moment.  It doesn't mean that money can't be made, but it is not easy.  I am neither bull nor bear, but if I had to choose, I would go with the bull side as we will be getting more seasonal favorable conditions at the beginning of July, and we'll get the Greece is saved scarecrows coming back to buy after the deal is done.

It is difficult to just sit on hands when sitting in front of the computer but that is probably the best course of action until there is a trading opportunity.  If we get another down day tomorrow, I will consider a long in the S&P, if we can get to SPX 2090.  Treasuries look quite weak considering the S&P weakness, but with month end coming soon, and likely strength, there is no imminent trade here.

No comments: