Friday, July 6, 2012

QE3 is Coming

The numbers are rigged.  The Fed is the man behind the puppet.  All the data has been massaged to give the Fed an excuse to do QE3.  An under 50 ISM, a slightly below consensus 80K nonfarm payrolls.  Bad Philly Fed number.  Numbers massaged to give room for more QE, but not so bad to make it seem like the economy is falling off a cliff.

The first dip after this strong run should be bought, but I won't touch it.  I will look to short the next rally off this dip.  And that short will be for a longer term trade.  Waiting for the short opportunity, wanting to get in short VERY soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u short the final bounce?

Market Owl said...

No, I didn't. I am going to short any bounces in the next 2 days. I want to get short ahead of earnings.