Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog Trolls

Lately there have been quite a few comments that provide no useful content but are aimed at taking shots at Market Owl.    I made bad trades last year and I will make bad trades again this year.  No one bats a 1.000 in this game.

If you don't agree with my commentary, then fine.  If you want to use me as a contrary indicator, go right ahead.  I don't mind the criticism.   But if all you are going to do is post nasty comments and take potshots, then please visit another blog.  If the trolling gets out of hand, I'll just remove the comments feature. 

9 comments:

Tsachy Mishal said...

You can remove nasty comments by clicking on the garbage can icon. That is what I do.

Petsamo said...

If someone makes a bad comment, they look like the ass, not you. Until the bad comments go out of control, in numbers, I prefer you leave them.

Market Owl said...

I prefer to leave the comments as it is, warts and all. But I'll probably start deleting comments if it gets out of hand.

Anonymous said...

What bothers me about this blog is not the personnel attacks on the author. I ignore them and so should you.
What bothers me is when Petsamo has to offer his opinion on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I very serious. Dude start your own blog. I'm sick of reading how you are always right. Yeah, BS!! Oh, I'm glad i went long today, I made $$..Or I was all in short today I made $$....Who cares? Really. Full O shit. If you go back and read all the authors post's 90% of the time we have to view Petsamo's opinion. Dude how about limiting it to 2 comments a week. I will bet $10 hard cash you can't do it.

Anonymous said...

What about Ol dawg? what about that fool? is he any good?

Petsamo said...

Anonymous, before you place bets, why don't you start by giving yourself a name :P

Petsamo said...

Ol Dawg is cool, much more of a man than Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Ol DAWG is da man.

Straight hustlin and flipping and turning out da tops dips tricks and bottoms. Like a muddafukken hustla. Trading G from da LBC. Werd to da mother.

Anonymous said...

What difference does it make if i post a name?

And I was right you can't stop posting!

You owe me $10.