Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dull Market

Intraday trading range is 7 points, but we've traded most of the day between 1118 and 1121.5.  A horrible market to daytrade.  If you play overnight, you can catch a bigger part of the range, but have to forgo your freedom/sleep to do it.  What a market!  Ahead of the NFP, I think we have now formed the top, at 1122.75, but the bottom of the range is still a question mark.

I want to add to my short soon, because I see a 1% swoon either tomorrow or Thursday intraday.  I want to catch that move.  The question is will the market give me a decent price to get short at before we swoon.  I can only hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far so good. I feel that we have put in a short term top today.

I hope we sell off 2% tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Turning point on Tuesday was probably because that area was where 2009 ended and 2010 started. -Petsamo