Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greece and Portugal Worries

It is clear that the next big panic will be over Greece and Portugal.  These countries are dead corpses with vultures starting to smell blood.  I would not be surprised to see a rout in Europe next week, probably on Monday, as the vultures swoop in.  The only thing holding the vultures at bay are the nonfarm payrolls on Friday, which people are positive about.  I am hoping to get a short opportunity on Friday, I may not.  But if I do, I will ride it for a swing trade. 

1 comment:

Petsamo said...

In the past two weeks, there have been many good news; the Republican victory, earnings of AAPL, IBM, F, MSFT, etc (this reinforces the thesis that the bull market will continue). Each good news was followed by a selloff. Who's to say we're going to rally if we get a good jobs report?