Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunny Skies

Since the New Year, its been a string of strong closes and today was yet another one.  With INTC and JPM earnings coming up on Thursday/Friday, we'll probably stay up with only minimal selling.  I will welcome any small dip and be a voracious buyer.  I am going to join the bull camp, and look to get long on 3 point dips.  I will do that till Friday, at which point I will also consider the short side.  It is just insanity to short right now.  The market clearly wants to go higher.  If we gap down tomorrow, I will buy aggressively.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another scenario i considered is that earnings will lift the market to around 1175. it's what happened the last two quarters. Whatever happens I want to be flat by Wednesday. it's absolutely disgusting out there