Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flood of Money

The only way to describe the action.  There is just a lot of money looking for a home, away from safe assets and into risky assets.  The commodity markets are not big enough to handle the inflows in an orderly fashion.  Thus you get the disorderly moves higher in oil, gold, silver, and copper.  Institutions are very bullish right now, and are reaching for anything to buy.  I am still not seeing the higher volume that I like to see before I sell aggressively.  I planned on selling today but the action is not to my liking.  I will wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LONG EDZ @ 4.43

-OL DAWG

Anonymous said...

My gut says financials (already up) are getting ready to explode higher.

Anonymous said...

We might hit 1207 on S&P before pullback later this month.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH,,, THAT'S A FUNNY ONE.

I'M HAVING A PRETTY GOOD DAY, NOTHING LIKE A GOOD JOKE TO MAKE THINGS LIGHTER.

YO DAWG.. i'm having a hard time believing that people are gonna be long into the unemployment number on friday when the adp number came slightly worse than expected.

i know these traders like to gamble but they're not going to flip a coin with their money like that.

therefore, i have a hard time believing we will rally tomorrow.

let's see...

Market Owl said...

I tend to agree, but this is a strong market. I am making small trades and not trying to be a hero here.